The Circus Art Show



After all our circus themed art lessons were through we put on a little show.  I hung up most of the art work in my garage.  Some students were not able to attend the show so they decided to take their art home at the end of each class.  This art show had some extra special features.  One was a friend of mine's daughter is into photography so I let her have a spot in the show to get a chance to display some of her art.  She took some great photos of our local town's fair.  She also helped with the set up of the show for the experience.  Thank you!
The other special extra everyone was invited to dress up.  Another was a show.  We set up a stage and let anyone who wanted get up and show off.  We had strong men, odd tricks, a magic trick, hula hooping, hand stands, and more.  I haven't edited the video yet (or figured out how to embed that in my blog) so maybe another time I'll get that up.
We had fun despite the terrible wetness and heat in the air.









circus parade sculptures

the stage area for showing off

No comments:

Post a Comment