Art: Stolen, Escaped, Recovered- extras

Here's a photo of my garage set up for the show.  I hang sheets, a huge bolt of bleached muslin I bought at JoAnn's with a 50% off coupon years ago clipped to a clothesline on the sides to hide all of our tools, toys, and stuff.  The boards are about an 1/8" thick wood I bought at a hardware store and then nail to the rafters of the garage.  It works well because I can hang art on both sides of the boards.  I also hang art on the back wall of my garage and that section is lit with Christmas lights.  This time I also needed a section that is black so I could have a dark corner to use the black light flashlight.  For that I hung black landscape plastic.  I tried to hang it across part of the front too, but the wind was blowing too hard so my son ended up holding it up on that side when people wanted to use the black light.

I also had my sons set up a red laser obstacle course out of red yarn.  I think the kids had fun with that.



Also, here's a video my sister and her kids made inspired by our theme:

Escape Artist

Love it, and thanks, Melissa!

No comments:

Post a Comment